1099's are forms for USA citizens and USA permanent residence only.

For Independent Contractors, Independent Ambassadors and Self employed personnel.

1099 is an “information filing form”, used to report non-salary income to the IRS for federal tax purposes. There are 20 variants of 1099s, but the most popular is the 1099-NEC. If you paid an independent contractor more than $600 in a financial year, you'll need to complete a 1099-NEC.

If you do qualify for a 1099 it should be accessible in your back office under your e-wallet tab. Your 1099 icon will be accessible by clicking on the PDF on the top right hand corner of your dash board.

If you do not see a red 1099 icon in your back office under your e-wallet tab then you either have not generated $600 or more in the previous year.

If you have generated $600 or more the previous year and you don't see the red 1099 icon in your back office, then please generate a ticket and email support to let us know, and we will most definitely get you a copy of your 1099 to you as soon as possible.