Social Media & Marketing Etiquette
With regards to all ibuumerang products, like Zence etc. and selling the product here are some pointers:
No selling on Amazon, E-Bay, Kijiji etc
You can advertise on a website (must be company approved) - send examples to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
Tips: do not use any company branded logos, on our website we have placed all the 'Independent Ambassador product logo's' for you to use on ibuumhub.com.
- No product claims
- No guarantees
- No income claims
- No additional claims of ingredients
- No health claims
- You cannot sell the product for less than the retail value, also these below:
- You can only use company approved language. So if it is not on our website or on our printed material we ask that you do not use enhanced language.
- You can make bundles, but it cannot bring the average price lower than what we are selling it at on ibuumerang.
- When making your site, ensure that it is unique to you and does not use our company logos and color scheme. The site must be labeled clearly with the "Independent Representative logo" and not mislead the members into believing it is a company site.
- Your contact information must be clear and visible and placed in a high visible area.
Examples of Accepted Phrases for Social Media:
Ex 1: “Hello everyone, please take time to watch this video and get back to me. I just got access to a free website that gives people crazy discounts on travel. My daughter booked 4 nights in Cancun for spring break in the Hilton Hotel for $752. I used the website and paying $252 for the same room, a $500 saving.... Now watch this video, a must see” --- NOT APPROVED – you cannot name the hotel in any posts made.
Ex 2: “Hello everyone, please take time to watch this video and get back to me. I just got access to a free website that gives people crazy discounts on travel. My daughter booked 4 nights in Cancun for spring break in a great hotel for $752. I used the website and paying $252 for the same room, a $500 saving.... Now watch this video, a must see” --- APPROVED
Ex 3: “$125K Income Potential – Contact me now” – NOT APPROVED
Social Media and use of Company name
No use of company name is permitted on any social media platforms for example: “ibüümerang Discounts” – NOT APPROVED
“ibüümerangmakesmoney” – NOT APPROVED (username)
*The above are only examples of what is permitted and not permitted within the ibüümerang’s Policies and
Social Media and the Use of Hotel Naming and Price Points
ibüümerang prohibits the use of posting marketing material on any social media platform that contains the hotel name and/or address. You can post the engine it was located on (ex. Expedia), and the prices of the stay or savings a member received within their post.