If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier, but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim.
We will assess and review the case before we can move forward regarding a specific claim.
We will assist you in working with "the carrier" to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used and the country).
Claims are not a guaranteed, as the carrier is responsible for processing the claims. A claims process is only based on the fact that it is pertaining to after the product (s) are handed to the carrier for processing and delivery.
Ibuumerang does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
We do not issue credits or refunds on packages that were lost or stolen after the package was deemed delivered by the carrier.
We apologize if you have not received your item as indicated.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it:
- Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check:
- Any area out of potential weather hazards
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
- In rare cases, package may show as 'delivered' but could take additional 24 hours.
If it has been over 24 hours from the 'delivered' status, to save time a service request to the Carrier company that made your delivery. Via email or phone to your local delivery facility for follow-up.