MOVES ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
When it comes to moving sponsorship or moving people placed in the wrong position, it must be done within 48 hours. That is the maximum time allowance for making changes. After that period of time, it becomes very difficult to move people as many other people are put into the system within a 48 hr period.
Therefore, having to make moves after 48 hours creates a lot of challenges for other people already in the system.
- Moves affect everyone, not only those requiring the move.
- If you require a move, please consult your upline.
- If you require a move, please contact customer service and they will escalate it to upper management. Customer Service does not make moves in the system, they can only send the message to the appropriate department.
- Decisions on moves are made by lead executives and cannot be remedied through customer service, if the move has been denied.
- Always consult your upline first, before making any moves or decisions on placement if you are unsure.
- MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BEFORE CLICKING THE SUBMIT BUTTON.
- YOU MUST CHECK YOUR SETTINGS FOR PLACEMENT IN YOUR BACK OFFICE ARE SET TO WHERE YOU WANT THE PERSON TO BE BEFORE PLACING THEM IN THE SYSTEM.
Please note: if you have made a move in error, it is up to upper management to review the case and make a decision based on the review. If the move was allowed once before and the error is repeated the move will not be granted. Therefore, following the steps above are very important before adding someone to your binary.
The integrity of the binary is very crucial. Moves affect the whole binary and they are difficult to make as it involves many teams and many parts of the binary.
If you have been granted a move, that was a decision made by upper management .
THE MAXIMUM ALLOTTED MOVES IS ONE (1) EVERY SIX MONTHS. And only after extensive review by upper management.
Sponsorship moves are not guaranteed. These type of moves are done on a case by case basis, as there are many moving parts and parties involved in order to be able to make a decision.Therefore, in cases of sponsorship moves, Upper Management will review the case thoroughly and base their decision on what is best for the integrity of the binary, integrity of the team and people involved, and the affect it would have on the rest of the binary.