0) The leader A collects funds from prospects into his/ her bank account (or however they agree).
1) The leader A transfers $X amount to IB bank account and sends screen shot of the bank’s payment confirmation to Diamond upline. In the Purpose/ description states his/her own TSA number + “for ewallet top up” & contacts BILLING with an update
2) Billing verifies the receipt of funds (Ana to check) on IB end with IB bank and issues instructions to IT to top up the ewallet balance of the leader that wired the funds. TRN number from the banking transaction is inserted into the comment of the ewallet update. Diamond is informed once this has been done.
3) The leader is free to issue vouchers as and when he/ she needs it.
1) Prospect A transfers $X amount to IB bank account and sends screen shot of the bank’s payment confirmation to his/her sponsor who passes it on to Diamond upline. In the Purpose/ description states: New Enrollment
2) prospect emails filled application form with payment confirmation to Billing@ibuumerang.com requesting issuance of the voucher to allow Enrolment.
3) Billing verifies (Ana checks) the receipt of funds on IB end (with IB bank) and issues corresponding voucher. CS responds to the prospect with the voucher that the prospect is to use for Enrolment. Diamond/ sponsor are informed of the progress.
4) the prospect can proceed with enrolling once he/she receives the voucher