How to access my IGO platform?
There are two ways to get to your IGO platform. Log in now and start saving!
1. You can click on the IGO Icon in your ibuumerang back office on the top right of your dashboard.
*THESE ABOVE ICONS ARE CALLED SSO LINKS.
*THESE ARE ALL YOUR SHORT LINKS THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO ALL YOUR VERTICALS.
*PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE PAID YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION SO THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THEM. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID, THE ICONS WILL BE GREY, IF THEY ARE ACTIVE THEY WILL BE IN COLOR.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE LINKS CAN BE ACCESSED TO THE WEBSITE DIRECTLY IF THE LINKS ARE NOT WORKING FOR SOME REASON.
2. You can go to www.igo4less.com
enter your ibuumerang user name
enter your ibuumerang password
Büümerang Customers do NOT use igo4less.com
Customer use poweredbyigo.com to access their iGO accounts.
TO ACCESS BILL GENIUS DIRECTLY: Go to BillGenius.com
TO ACCESS IDECIDE DIRECTLY: Go to https://login.idecideinteractive.com/members/
TO ACCESS ELLEV8 DIRECTLY: Go to Ellev8.com
Unable to access from your iPhone or iPad? No problem This will help.
If you disable the pop-up blocker in iOS, you will allow popups to appear in Safari. If you enable the pop-up blocker in iOS, you will prevent popups appearing in Safari. Here is the appropriate setting to toggle as needed:
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS and go to “Safari”
- Under the General Safari settings, toggle the switch next to “Block Pop-ups” to the OFF position to disable the popup blocker, or the ON position to enable the pop-up blocker in Safari
- Return to Safari and browse the web as usual, the change will immediately carry over. You don’t need to reboot or relaunch Safari, simply toggling the switch off or on will have an immediate impact on whether or not websites and webpages in Safari can open a new pop-up window in Safari on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.